We are an Original Zombie Apocalypse Survival RPG Forum!

"THE GRAY DEATH" - a deadly zombie-creating fungus - has spread across the world, killing nearly 90% of the population and reanimating many of their corpses. The remaining people have been forced to survive on the remnants of a desecrated land. Survivors fight each day to stave off ravenous zombies, deadly fungus, and war-mongering forces seeking their demise.

You must be 18+ to join!
Register with your player name first in ALL CAPS!

Tags and PMs Only!

Jenna Townsend
Played by Sato

James Devlin
Played by Ram

Graverobber - GM
Sato - Admin
Caitlin - Info Mod
Ram - Stat Mod

Sidebar: Dana Coding Help: RCR & RPG'D Skin: Brittanique of RPG'D

Affiliate with us!

Warlands RPG-D Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Modern Nights

UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED image image Supernatural Cyberpunk Forum wdgtd The Supernatural Life RPG ACADEMY X image image image image

Check out our Whiteboard! Check out our Playlist!

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  
GRAVEROBBER -- New comers - please make sure you're reading the rules and registering with your player name first! Visit our discord or PM me if you have any questions. Thx.
SATO -- I'll be around for posting again now if anyone wants to plot!
SATO -- Well the ol' laptop is working again for now, but we're shopping around to find a new one yet!
SATO -- I know. I'm pretty ticked about it too. We're hitting up Best Buy soon so I'll be back in full once a new one is purchased.
RAM -- That's shit. Sorry to hear that, Sato. Hope to have you back, soon!
SATO -- Sorry for my absence - my laptop is officially dead. :(
GRAVEROBBER -- Welcome to the site, Stark!
STARK -- Thanks Sato, hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!
SATO -- Welcome, Stark!
CAITLIN -- Happy New Year, guys and gals!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Nav One Thing Leads to Another, (Chase & Mikaela)
Mikaela Grey
 Posted: Nov 4 2017, 05:39 PM

Sato
Nurse
Caravan
Member Inventory: View

October 13th, 2018

There was a stillness in the air that helped Mikaela clear her head. Being on the road for so long, after the hell they narrowly escaped in Chicago, had taken it's toll on the young nurse. So she found herself breaking one of the rules they had set to keep all four of them safe - No going anywhere alone. Technically, she had Luna by her side - or she did ten minutes ago before Chase's dog heard something and went off to investigate. At least she was armed? Hopefully that was enough.

Dropping another couple of freshly picked apples into the bucket near the blanket she'd dragged out, Mikaela reached the picker back up into the neglected trees and snagged a couple more. She'd been at it for at least half an hour - only getting so far as to clearing the two trees before this one. Chase must have started on the other side and gotten to busy with everything else, because a few of them were already picked clean. It didn't even occur to her that someone else could have done it...

Stepping down from the ladder, she hefted the metal tool and moved it on over towards the fourth tree - setting it up from a spot she carefully admired before hauling another empty bucket and her blanket over. It was just in case she didn't quite make it into the pail. She didn't want to bruise too many, after all. She had high hopes of canning or drying as many of these as she could. They'd have to last them through the winter.

Actually, the thought of spending an entire winter locked up in a cabin with Chase was at the same time exciting and terrifying. While Mikaela did alright with others in the room, it was their one-on-one time she found made her mouth run dry and her mind start to fumble. He was just so... hunky, and funny, and charming. Or at least, when he was more upbeat. This last month hadn't exactly left him in a great mood, after all.

He and Jo had lost their parents, and their other sister was still missing. He'd survived two weeks alone before she, Jo, and Derek showed up completely unannounced. Well, not entirely alone. There were his neighbors - some sick, twisted people who liked to terrorize him every chance they got. Spinning at the sound of footsteps coming towards her, Mikaela nearly fell off her ladder - thinking they'd come to hurt her... "Holy shit, Chase! You scared me!"

--------------------
Bury the fallen and lead the blind. I will fight the loss. Dead inside.
PM Email
^
Chase Townsend
 Posted: Nov 5 2017, 10:49 AM

Caitlin
Former Military, Rancher, Faller
Caravan

A week after their initial 'scare' with the neighbors, Chase was more than a little relieved that there hadn't been a follow up incident. Truth be told, he didn't know what these backwoods assholes were capable of or how many of them there actually were. Given how paranoid he'd been after the start of the apocalypse, he didn't know how they kept slipping past his defenses undetected and that fact did little to put him at ease. Sure, it was quiet now, but for how much longer?

His decision to lay down some basic ground rules for everyone had helped keep his sanity in check immensely. Yes, Derek was fully capable of handling himself and Jo knew her way around a hunting rifle, but Mikaela? He didn't know the extent of her familiarity with a gun, but it likely wasn't anywhere near where he would have liked it to be. Knowing they were all armed and walking the property in pairs helped keep the worst of his fears at bay.

Before the world went to hell he was actually a pretty laid back guy. But now with his anxiety through the roof, all he could seem to think about was keeping everyone else safe. After losing his parents, the last thing he wanted was to see someone else he loved get hurt...not if there were steps he could take to prevent it. With that thought in mind, Chase went about his typical, afternoon routine of checking on the cattle and ensuring they were well and fed.

Passing Derek on his way back into the house, he had to give credit where credit was due as far as the cop was concerned. Despite their rather awkward first encounter, the younger male was actually a huge help around the property - even taking it upon himself to winter-proof the cabin in Chase's stead. Needless to say, it saved him a great deal of time so he could concentrate on securing the perimeter and checking in on the animals. Nodding to Derek before pushing his way inside, he stripped out of his soiled clothing in order to grab a quick shower.

Scrubbing away a few hours worth of dirt and grime, the ex-soldier toweled off and dressed before doing a quick sweep of the interior. Realizing then that Jo was the only other person in the cabin, his heart rate immediately kicked up a notch as he questioned his sister on Mikaela's whereabouts. Practically shooting Jo a death glare as she shrugged and replied that the brunette had mentioned something about apples, Chase grabbed his rifle and jacket before taking off for the orchard as quickly as possible.

As his long, muscular legs pumped away - clearing the impressive distance in no time at all - Chase nearly exhaled on relief as he caught sight of Mikaela. That relief however, was quickly replaced with near palpable anger a she greeted him with startled surprise. "What the hell do you think you're doing out here?" Trying and failing to keep the snarl from his deep, guttural voice, Chase's glacial blue eyes took in the brunette's curvy form with a mixture or lust and pent up frustration. "I thought I made myself clear, no one leaves the cabin alone. What if something had happened to you? What if you'd been hurt or attacked and I wasn't there?!"
PM Email
^
Mikaela Grey
 Posted: Nov 5 2017, 12:10 PM

Sato
Nurse
Caravan

Seeing the seething rage warring in his gray-blue eyes, Mikaela had to fight not to get defensive. She'd bent a rule that was set in place to keep her safe, and now he was clearly upset by it. Her hand on the pistol she wore at her lower back slowly released the 9mm and she gripped the ladder once more to steady herself. "I wasn't about to let your apples go to waste. And to be fair, Luna had been out here with me a few minutes ago."

From only a few feet above Chase's head, the man still looked like a massive beast. Derek was right to quip jokes about him being comparable to a bear, but that rage in his eyes was unlike any beast's she'd seen before. Letting out a slow breath, she turned and climbed down the ladder so she was once again overshadowed by the man. Leaning against the cold aluminum, she rested a hand on her hip looked him over.

"I'm armed, at least. It's alright." Shaking her head a bit, Mikaela tried to figure out a way to take that raging anger out of his eyes. Removing her gloves, she tucked some stray locks behind her ear so the cold autumn breeze would quit teasing it about her face. She'd never seen Chase so upset before. Could it have partially been the askance that he stopped drinking during the day? Hell, if that was the case, then he had some other issues they had to tend to.

Feeling her face heat despite the afternoon chill that clung to the late autumn air, the petite brunette was suddenly very aware of just how alone they really were out there. She couldn't see the house through the throng of trees, and the others were likely preoccupied with their own chores. Chase was right - she would have been in serious trouble if someone had come to hurt her. Swallowing hard, she glanced down at her feet before looking back up at him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you. I just needed some fresh air, and everyone was busy." Heart hammering a little harder in her chest, she really hoped he didn't stay mad at her - or worse, send her away because she'd become a liability. Biting her lip, she hesitantly reached out for him. "But see, nothing happened. I'm alright. Everything's alright. I'm not hurt. I'll just take what I have back up to the house and start working on it."

--------------------
PM Email
^
Chase Townsend
 Posted: Nov 6 2017, 08:42 PM

Caitlin
Caravan

Watching her like a hawk as she began to descend the rickety steps of the ladder, all Chase could seem to think about was what might have happened had one of these crazed, hillbilly bastards decided to have 'play time' with her while she was vulnerable and alone. The very thought had his calloused hands clenching into tight fists at his side - the thick cords that adorned his arms and neck nearly bulging from the self control it took not to take Mikaela in his arms and shake some sense into her.

Was he overreacting? Probably. But did he give a rat's ass? Not in the least. He'd vowed early on that he'd do whatever it took to keep her safe - even if that meant scolding her when she did something foolish like run off to pick apples without even bothering to take Jo along with her. The mere fact that she openly admitted to it, told him everything he needed to know about how seriously she took the rules he'd set in place. Not just for her or Jo or Derek but for himself as well.

Yes, he would admit, she had brought her gun with her, but she wasn't exactly aware of her surroundings now was she? How easy had it been for him to approach her without her realizing it? And if it had been someone who'd actually meant to do her harm, there would have been no time for her to retrieve her gun, aim, and pull the trigger. She could have been killed or dragged off somewhere where he'd never find her again...and that realization sent a fearful chill rolling down the back of his spine all over again.

Breathing a bit easier once she apologized for her actions, Chase felt some of his initial anger slowly begin to dissipate as he gazed down upon her heart-shaped face and alluring, whiskey colored eyes. Even as angry as he was, her beauty never ceased to amaze him or leave him hungry for want of her. Feeling the first stirrings of lust begin to build within him, it was only then that he realized just how close in proximity they were. All it would take was one small step and their bodies would be flush together - her breasts crushed against his chest, his fingers entwining in her chocolate brown hair...

How often had he fantasized about such a thing? He'd craved to feel her touch for over a year now and with emotions running high, it was all he could do just to keep the thin leash he held on his self control in check. As his turbulent, light blue eyes stared at her with an intensity that surprised even himself, he could practically feel the heat emanating from his powerful body in constant waves. He knew he'd acted like a complete and utter ass, and so as he stood in awe of her beauty, his mind meanwhile struggled to come up with some sort of way of making things right between them.

"I would do anything, anything at all, to keep you safe, Mikaela." Taking a single step towards her, Chase closed the remaining distance between them with little thought as to the consequences of his actions. In that moment, all he cared about was proving to the women before him just how much she truly meant to him...and if it damned him to hell, then so be it. Reaching out to capture a thick lock of her silken hair, his calloused fingers played with the delicate tendril before moving the nape of her neck. "The thought of you kept me going at a time when I thought I'd lost everything. So yes, I'd die fighting for you if it came down to it...because out of all the women in this forsaken world, you're the only one I'd kill to have just once."
PM Email
^
Mikaela Grey
 Posted: Nov 6 2017, 09:43 PM

Sato
Nurse
Caravan

'Holy shit...' was all Mikaela could properly think before her mind began to race a thousand miles a second. Gazing up into Chase's storm-colored eyes, she found herself completely swept up into the hurricane of emotions she found whorling there - like a vortex of desire she'd never known could rage so deep. Or so hot. Because that was the most intense, all-consuming thing she'd ever heard a man say to her in all her life.

Completely speechless in the wake of his offer, Mikaela's skin prickled as a surge of electricity rushed up her spine and jolted her heart - convincing it to race just as fast as her mind seemed to be going. If this was some sick game that he was playing just to teach her a lesson, then she sure as fuck wasn't amused. Did Derek put him up to this? Did Jo tell him about how she kept a picture of him under her mattress? Not that her roommate knew, but still...

She'd had it bad for Chase since the first time they met. Floundering over every word she spoke ever since. Daydreaming about him even when she wasn't alone and lonely. Going so far as to think about him and only him when... Shoving aside all the ghost-like thoughts she had, Mikaela decided to cease whatever opportunity had just presented itself, and threw herself into the eye of the storm raging on before her.

Mouth dry, cheeks flushed, and breath coming in fast, she lifted her hand to cup his face, and searched his eyes for one last sign of deceit or hesitation... before she licked her lips, rose up to her toes, and dragged him down for a kiss that would have made the searing heat of a lightning strike jealous. The electricity shot through her - making her tremble as she fought for some semblance of restraint.

When there was none to be found, she kissed him harder - parting her pout lips and letting her tongue dance with his. Damned if he didn't taste exactly the way she imagined. Pine, musk, and dark amber. Delicious, masculine, and wild like the woods surrounding them. Breathing him in deeply as she could, her lungs burned before she drew away just enough to speak. "Just once doesn't sound like nearly enough. I'd have you all the time if you let me."

--------------------
PM Email
^
Chase Townsend
 Posted: Nov 7 2017, 08:45 PM

Caitlin
Caravan

As those wide, whiskey colored eyes gazed up at him from beneath a frame of thick, dark lashes, Chase felt something wholly primal begin to stir from somewhere deep within him. Her flushed cheeks, plush pink lips, and shallow breath were all distinct, physical cues that she wanted this just as badly as he did. And yet, in spite of her body's apparent willingness, he couldn't help but note the slight hesitation in her searching gaze. It was almost as if she half expected him to turn away from her or burst out laughing like this was some sort of elaborate and altogether cruel joke.

But if it was some small trace of deceit she hoped to discover in his hard, unwavering stare then she would find none - a fact that Mikaela seemed to realize quickly as her lithe fingers reached out to caress his square jaw. Nearly trembling then with the effort it took not to act on some base impulse, Chase felt every muscle and tendon in his body go as taut as a bowstring as she closed what little distance between them remained. For over a year he'd fantasized about this woman and what her kiss might feel like - taste like. And now that he actually got to feel her petal soft lips covering his own so sweetly, a part of him feared this was all some feverish dream he might eventually wake from.

His fears and insecurities, however, soon proved to be unnecessary as she pulled away momentarily only to kiss him once more but harder and with a sense of increasing urgency. A deep, strangled groan escaped him then as he felt her tongue press against the soft seam of his lips and he opened for her all too eagerly - his tongue entwining with hers as she pulled him down to her level. He loved her assertiveness when it came to her sexuality and in a way, it was a refreshing change of pace. In the past, he's always been the aggressor - and for good reason - but to know that she felt even a fraction of what he did for her was like coming up from air after nearly drowning for what felt like an eternity.

Glancing down at her through half lidded eyes as she eventually broke away, it was the sultry purr of her voice as she professed to wanting him over and over again that pushed him over the edge. Uttering a deep, guttural sound that was something akin to a growl, Chase captured her lips once more with a wild frenzy he'd never quite experienced before. Calloused hands eagerly tugged at the clothing she wore while simultaneously exploring the luscious curves of her body. Moving from her petite, birdlike shoulders to the soft swell of breasts and gradually lower still to the generous curve of her ass, the former soldier simply couldn't get enough of her.

Guiding her gently onto the blanket she'd previously laid down, Chase worked quickly and methodically to rid her of the various clothing she wore. Pausing only when he'd stripped her down to her sexy as hell black lace bra and matching panties, his mouth ran dry and he had to fight to keep his hands from fumbling. Needless to say, it had been awhile since he'd been with a woman and he could only hope his dry spell wasn't painfully apparent to Mikaela. Flushed with heat and poised above her, he found himself locking onto those soft, bedroom eyes as he reached to touch her. As hungry and as desperate as he was for, the last thing in the world he wanted was to accidentally hurt her.

"I've wanted this for so long, Mikaela, you can't possibly know...if at any point I go too fast, tell me, and I'll stop at once." Capturing her lips once more, Chase barely registered the fact that he was still fully clothed as he guided his calloused palm along the smooth, flawless skin of her inner thigh. Moving the flimsy material of her panties aside, he nearly came right then and there as his thick fingers came in contact with her warm slit. Gritting his teeth as his heavy erection pressed against the front of his pants, he groaned aloud as he slipped a single digit inside of her...only to add a second as he moved in and out of tight, wet sheathe.
PM Email
^
Mikaela Grey
 Posted: Nov 7 2017, 10:21 PM

Sato
Nurse
Caravan

When her kisses were returned, Mikaela felt like she'd won the lottery - pre-apocalypse of course. Her heart raced and her mind became flooded with all kinds of possibilities. Among them, stripping off those clothes of his, and riding him till the sun set and her knees gave out. It must have filled his mind too, because in an instant, she found herself gathered up, cast upon the apple-scented blanket, and his calloused hands making quick work of her clothing.

Oh he was going plenty fast! Her mind was still reeling from their kiss, and hadn't even quite caught up to the fact that they were actually about to fuck - here in the wilds of the orchard after just confessing how much they wanted each other. Hell on wheels, she knew he'd stop - on a fucking dime if she said the word. To be honest, it wasn't in her to say no. She'd wanted him so badly, for so long, that nothing short of waking up was going to stop her from knowing him today.

Hell, if she'd known it'd come down to this, she'd have at least shaved, maybe risked running into town for some new lingerie or something. Laid out before him like a meal, Mikaela shivered as the cool autumn air danced across her pale skin, but found herself warming quickly enough as kissed her, and his finger tips swirled around the pearl of her sex. Relishing in the simple act of being touched so intimately, it only took her a moment to catch up to the fact that he was still fully clothed above her, and she simply couldn't have that.

Reaching out for him - still almost afraid to find this was all a dream - Mikaela took handfuls of his jacket and began making quick work of his clothing as well. The coat was first, followed by his flannel shirt, and white tee underneath. Tossing everything aside to join her own discarded clothing, the brunette let her hands stroke every rock hard inch of him she'd exposed. Damned if she didn't relish in the heat of his chiseled muscles before her fingertips strode lower still.

Finding the buckle of his belt, she flipped open the metal bits before her fingers went for the button and zipper of his fly. Finding the thick length of him already hard as steel, she dragged her fist down around him from head to base and back - feeling the silk-on-granite beauty of his desire. Mikaela could have timed his pulse against her palm, but instead she bit her lip and gazed up at him with her own wanton desire as his fingertips returned to that erotic, slick gateway of hers.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Chase Townsend
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 09:19 PM

Caitlin
Caravan

Pausing in his ministrations only long enough so that she could undress him, Chase's broad, muscular body shuddered involuntarily as Mikaela's delicate hands explored him with open approval. He knew he was a large man and his profession forced him to keep his body in peak physical condition, but up until this point he'd never given much thought or care to his personal appearance. The fact that Mikaela took such obvious pleasure in his thick biceps, lean hips, and muscular torso changed all of that, however. Not only did it help inflate his ego a bit, but it gave him the added assurance that this was something they both desperately needed.

Relishing the feel of her hands upon him, Chase's body shivered as she reached for the thick, leather belt holding up his jeans and began to unbuckle it with a few quick tugs. Given the intense heat his body was currently throwing off, it wasn't the cold that left him shivering, that was for damn sure. Watching her as she gradually unzipped his fly and tugged the denim he wore, a terse hiss escaped his lips as her fingers eagerly sought the thick length of his manhood. Gazing down upon her with pure, unadulterated lust, he had to bite his lip to keep from coming right then and there as she stroked him wantonly from base to tip. There was a rule he adhered to at all times however, and that was that his woman came first.

Kissing her fiercely as he penetrated her once more, the former soldier couldn't help but rock against her while his fingers kept up the same frenzied pace. Already she was drenched and aching for him, but he wanted her writhing and moaning with want by the time they came together. Slowly removing the twin digits from her slick core, Chase brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked on them slowly - cherishing her sweet cream and groaning aloud as her rich flavor hit his tongue. He wanted more - so much more that he was on her even before he knew his body was in motion.

Gripping the backs of her thighs, Chase lowered himself so that he was eye-level with her sex before gently draping one of those long, luscious calves over his shoulder. Nestled comfortably between her thighs like a man who planned to stay awhile, he used his thumb and forefinger to push apart her silken folds before delving right in. Lapping at her slit with a long, languorous sweep of his tongue, the second her heady nectar trickled down the back of his throat then he lost any and all composure. Burying himself in her core, he spared her not an ounce of mercy as he massaged the fleshy nub of her sex while his tongue licked and suckled at her cream until he felt her shuddering climax.

To be honest, a part of him could have spent the next several hours simply worshipping her body in all the way she deserved. But given how amped up and sexually frustrated he already was, he knew he'd held out for as long as he possibly could. Pulling back so that she could taste her sweet nectar upon his tongue, Chase drew up her leg, positioned his cock at her entrance, and pushed his way inside of her with one hard, desperate thrust. Moaning with pleasure as her slick walls enveloped him completely, he made sure she had plenty of time to adjust to his size before pulling back his hips and repeating the motion. Moving in and out of her slowly and tentatively at first, it didn't take long before his hips took on a mind of their own - his pace quickly becoming frenzied and animalistic as he pumped away on a seductive growl.

PM Email
^
Mikaela Grey
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 11:50 AM

Sato
Nurse
Caravan

Actually expecting him to get right down to it, Mikaela was more than floored when he put her orgasm before his own. It had honestly been nearly enough just to know he was into her - to touch him, kiss him, feel every inch of him - but as he made himself right at home between her thighs, she had a feeling this wasn't going to be like any other time she'd been with a man. The fact that she was with Chase had very clearly made all the difference.

Hell, it had been hard enough to find a guy that wouldn't get squeamish about going down on her, and here was this absolute fucking beast - taking up residence between her thighs like he was enjoying himself to the fullest. Watching him lap and suckle at her core, and even lick his fingers like he was savoring fresh whipped cream, was hand's down the most erotic thing she'd ever witnessed. While her mouth ran dry, her core practically ached for more.

Melting like ice cream on hot cherry pie, Mikaela's back arched and her core clenched tight in ecstasy. Her hands found purchase in his thick, dark-blonde hair and she held fast as he lapped and licked her to orgasm, and her cries of pleasure echoed off the surrounding trees. Even before the waves of liquid-lightning in her veins could pass, he was prowling up her body like a predator about to devour his kill, and that thick, steely rod of his was finding purchase within the cradle of her womb.

Claimed in a single, hot stroke, the brunette's moans turned into something far more primal, something so raw and demanding that she could have sworn she'd taken a whole different shape - something wild and beautiful. The size of him stretched her core and the head of his lush heat nearly hit the lips of her womb as he buried his magnificent cock within her. There was a long pause for adjustment, where she couldn't even tell where he ended and she began.

And then he started pumping, and all sense of time and thought dissipated before her very eyes, until there was only Chase. Watching his thick hands grip her hips as he staked his claim had her coming again then and there. Every move of his ripped torso, every slice of his hips against hers, and most importantly, that raw, hungry look in his storm-cast eyes as he gazed down upon her, left Mikaela drenched and hotter than the sun. Aching for more with every lavishing stroke, she lost herself in the moment completely.

Reaching up for him, Mikaela grabbed his hair and dragged him down for an all-consuming kiss - because where her mind raced for words, her tongue spelled it out to him in the sweetest, most demanding way she knew how. Her other hand grabbed onto his hardened muscles, and left delicate lines where her blunt nails traced the hills and valleys of his well-toned body. Amazed at his pace and stamina, she wrapped her legs around his hips and held fast as the two became one.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Chase Townsend
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 09:47 PM

Caitlin
Caravan

Locked in the throes of the most intense pleasure he'd ever experienced, Chase's breath came in quick, harsh pants as he thrust mercilessly inside of Mikaela's tight, wet heat. The hard crush of her petal soft lips against his mouth combined with the sharp sting of her nails dragging against the skin of his back damn near sent him into overdrive as his body was overwhelmed with a flood of sensations. As it was, he already felt more beast than man as he surrendered wholly and completely to his more primal instincts. And yet, if he thought he'd hurt her or she ordered him to stop, he would do so at once and without question.

Given her frequent moaning however, that wasn't likely to be the case, and he took satisfaction in knowing he was responsible for giving her such pleasure. Lifting her hips so he could penetrate her more deeply, Chase knew he was dangerously close to the edge with every thrust and desperate roll of his hips. With her slippery juices coating every inch of his cock and the feel of her slick walls wrapped around him so perfectly, a part of him never wanted their passionate lovemaking to end. Whether she realized it or not, from this day forward she owned him both in body and in soul.

Gritting his teeth as she draped those shapely legs around his lean hips, the former army soldier kissed her fiercely and massaged her with his tongue as his thick arousal pounded into her sex with wild abandon. Soon enough, the intense pressure building at the base of his spine became almost unbearable - beads of sweat gathering along his heavy brow as he struggled to delay the moment. But regardless of his strength and stamina both in and out of the sack, with Mikaela it was a fight he simply couldn't win.

Issuing a gruff shout as his orgasm coiled in his balls and along the hard ridge of his length before exploding from his blunt head in hot, salty jets, Chase's entire body went rigid as wave after wave of sheer ecstasy coursed over him. Stifling his guttural moan into the crook of Mikaela's neck, he eventually rolled onto his side before gathering her up close. As his broad, muscular chest heaved from the exertion, it took him several minutes just to catch his breath as he gradually recovered from what was without a doubt, the best sex he'd ever had.

Whether it was the sultry purr of her voice or the gorgeous curves of her body, he simply couldn't get enough of her. And to be honest, out of all the lovers he'd ever had, he'd never experienced that before - a constant yearning or craving even after he'd claimed his conquest. Caressing her smooth, heart-shaped face before bending to capture her lips in a slow, languorous kiss, it was only then that he realized he hadn't used a condom...and his pull out method had been all but nonexistent.

Hoping like hell she was on some kind of birth control - and more than a little embarrassed he hadn't had the decency to ask beforehand - Chase figured it best to leave that topic untouched for now. "That was...incredible." Unable to conceal the satisfied, almost boyish grin that tugged at the corners of his mouth, his intense, ice blue gaze were suddenly filled with slight concern as he looked down upon her. "Are you alright? I didn't hurt you did I?" Suddenly realizing just how rough he'd actually been with her, he only hoped he hadn't acted like a complete beast and scared her off completely.
PM Email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by brittanique of RPG'D