We are an Original Zombie Apocalypse Survival RPG Forum!

"THE GRAY DEATH" - a deadly zombie-creating fungus - has spread across the world, killing nearly 90% of the population and reanimating many of their corpses. The remaining people have been forced to survive on the remnants of a desecrated land. Survivors fight each day to stave off ravenous zombies, deadly fungus, and war-mongering forces seeking their demise.

You must be 18+ to join!
Register with your player name first in ALL CAPS!

Tags and PMs Only!

Jenna Townsend
Played by Sato

James Devlin
Played by Ram

Graverobber - GM
Sato - Admin
Caitlin - Info Mod
Ram - Stat Mod

Sidebar: Dana Coding Help: RCR & RPG'D Skin: Brittanique of RPG'D

Affiliate with us!

Warlands RPG-D Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Modern Nights

UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED image image Supernatural Cyberpunk Forum wdgtd The Supernatural Life RPG ACADEMY X image image image image

Check out our Whiteboard! Check out our Playlist!

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  
GRAVEROBBER -- Accounts that aren't registered by the site rules will be deleted. Thank you for reading up first!
SATO -- Hello, Guest! Come join the survivalist fun!
Guest -- Hallo
GRAVEROBBER -- New comers - please make sure you're reading the rules and registering with your player name first! Visit our discord or PM me if you have any questions. Thx.
SATO -- I'll be around for posting again now if anyone wants to plot!
SATO -- Well the ol' laptop is working again for now, but we're shopping around to find a new one yet!
SATO -- I know. I'm pretty ticked about it too. We're hitting up Best Buy soon so I'll be back in full once a new one is purchased.
RAM -- That's shit. Sorry to hear that, Sato. Hope to have you back, soon!
SATO -- Sorry for my absence - my laptop is officially dead. :(
GRAVEROBBER -- Welcome to the site, Stark!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Add Reply
New Poll

Nav Reyna Derringer, Lawyer, Runner / Sisterhood
Reyna Derringer
 Posted: Jun 18 2015, 01:24 PM

Fresh Meat
N/A
Lawyer / Runner
Sisterhood
Member Inventory: View

REYNA DERRINGER

Full Name and Title

Reyna Marie Derringer

Age / Birthday

32 / December 24th

hometown

Amarillo, TX

occupation

Lawyer / Runner

affiliation

Sisterhood

RP Sample

First post please!

Face Claim

Milla Jovovich

Appearance

Standing at 5'7 with long well toned muscular strong legs and curves to die for. Thanks to her lawyering days, she moves like a gazelle and kept her habit in check to be a silent runner for the sisterhood. She has wavy, dark auburn hair cropped short that brings out the colour of her hazel-blue eyes. Always seen with her weapons strapped to her body ever since the infection occurred. Usually wearing t-shirts, belt-like corset, leather jacket, boots and a gun holster to hold her weapons in place.

Personality

Almost a complete opposite to her sister. Reyna is cautious of everyone given how the world just went to hell plus her history of her boyfriend cheating on her. A fighter at heart and very protective of her sister and will tell Rowen to not get close to others so easily. She usually keeps to herself but will be nice when she needs to be to get the trade done. She is usually seen practicing on the punching bag or cleaning up the weapons but when it is down time, she loves a glass of wine and chocolate. Though with bad experience with her relationships, she still hopes to find the one.

Background

Eldest daughter to a lawyer and trophy wife, she followed her father's footsteps and became a lawyer as well. Good thing she was pretty good at it and fell head over heels for one of the other lawyers at the same firm. She married him at the age of twenty-two and life was pretty much perfect until she found out that her husband wasn't the man he turned out to be. In fact, he had been cheating on her even before their marriage and only wanted to marry her due to her connections.

With horrible timing when her own marriage failed, her parent's marriage also had issues and were in the stages of divorce. Heart-broken and unable to handle her parent's situation, she packed up and left everything behind when her sister offered to help her. She went to help out at her sister's business, 'For Heaven's Cakes' and lived a simple quiet life together. Though there were at times arguments and such but thanks to the age difference and life experience they got along just fine.

When the outbreak occurred, they tried to keep the business running as long as possible but alas they had to leave that behind. They decided to head north and hopefully into Canada however while in Denver, the city was bombed and need to figure out their next plan.

Relations

Parents are currently MIA since she couldn't get a hold of them, so only Rowan is the only one left by her side. She has the sisterhood, and a crush on Sebastian.

Goals + Plots

Hopefully make it to Haven as she's agreed with her sister, stay alive with her sister, join the Sisterhood and become a runner with them, maybe find love in this hell hole

Skills

Appraise = 5

Balance = 2

Bluff = 3

Climb = 3

Combat = 3

Computer Use = 4

Concentration = 5

Cooking = 2

Diplomacy = 5

Drive = 5

Escape Artist = 3

Firearms = 5

Gather Information = 5

Hide = 3

Intimidate = 5

Investigate = 5

Jump = 2

Knowledge (law) = 5

Listen = 2

Move Silently = 3

Navigate = 3

Repair = 2

Research Information = 5

Search = 3

Sense Motive = 2

Sleight of Hand = 2

Spot = 3

Survival = 5

Swim = 2

Treat Injury = 1

Tumble = 2

Wearing

Shirt - fitted black t-shirt, cotton corset

Pants - jeans

Coat - Black leather jacket with a hoodie

Shoes - Running Shoes

belt

bra

gloves

holster

scarf

socks

underwear

watch

Pockets / Purse

Ammo

cell phone

keys

medical mask

matches x 50

tampons x 10

wallet

Backpack

Rations - 5

crowbar

duct tape

eatware

flashlight

hygiene kit

keys

mug

walkie talkie

Weapons

handgun - Glock 19 9mm

knife

Vehicle

TBD

Player Name

Timezone

Contact

Code Word

PM Email
^
GRAVEROBBER
 Posted: Dec 12 2017, 04:36 PM

Elite Member
On this bed I lay, losing everything.
I can see my life passing me by.
Was it all too much, or just not enough?
Wake me up, I'm living a nightmare!
Member Inventory: View

user posted image

--------------------
If the zombie apocalypse started in Vegas, would it stay in Vegas?
PM Email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by brittanique of RPG'D