We are an Original Zombie Apocalypse Survival RPG Forum!

"THE GRAY DEATH" - a deadly zombie-creating fungus - has spread across the world, killing nearly 90% of the population and reanimating many of their corpses. The remaining people have been forced to survive on the remnants of a desecrated land. Survivors fight each day to stave off ravenous zombies, deadly fungus, and war-mongering forces seeking their demise.

You must be 18+ to join!
Register with your player name first in ALL CAPS!

Tags and PMs Only!

Jenna Townsend
Played by Sato

James Devlin
Played by Ram

Graverobber - GM
Sato - Admin
Caitlin - Info Mod
Ram - Stat Mod

Sidebar: Dana Coding Help: RCR & RPG'D Skin: Brittanique of RPG'D

Affiliate with us!

Warlands RPG-D Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Modern Nights

UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED image image Supernatural Cyberpunk Forum wdgtd The Supernatural Life RPG ACADEMY X image image image image

Check out our Whiteboard! Check out our Playlist!

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  
GRAVEROBBER -- New comers - please make sure you're reading the rules and registering with your player name first! Visit our discord or PM me if you have any questions. Thx.
SATO -- I'll be around for posting again now if anyone wants to plot!
SATO -- Well the ol' laptop is working again for now, but we're shopping around to find a new one yet!
SATO -- I know. I'm pretty ticked about it too. We're hitting up Best Buy soon so I'll be back in full once a new one is purchased.
RAM -- That's shit. Sorry to hear that, Sato. Hope to have you back, soon!
SATO -- Sorry for my absence - my laptop is officially dead. :(
GRAVEROBBER -- Welcome to the site, Stark!
STARK -- Thanks Sato, hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!
SATO -- Welcome, Stark!
CAITLIN -- Happy New Year, guys and gals!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Add Reply
New Poll

Nav Timeline
GRAVEROBBER
 Posted: May 24 2015, 02:57 PM

Elite Member
On this bed I lay, losing everything.
I can see my life passing me by.
Was it all too much, or just not enough?
Wake me up, I'm living a nightmare!
Member Inventory: View

TIMELINE

Important Dates and Events

Copy the Following Code

- To add your Thread, copy the following code, fill it out, and post it below.

CODE
Year - Month - Day - [url=link]Thread Title[/url] (Characters Involved)

The Start of the Outbreak

- April 1st, 2018 - First account of the fungus was reportedly found in a village in Brazil. Many of the infected people were flown to Brasilia (the capitol of Brazil) to be treated. This made headlines across the globe, though because of the coinciding date, no one took it seriously. Even Snopes ran an article debunking the findings. Oh how wrong they were...

- April 10th, 2018 - The entire village was bombed after the infected went mad and started going on a deadly frenzy - biting and eating anyone in sight. Very few reports of this event were even heard of because many "Save the Rainforest" organizations wanted it kept on the down-low to keep their funding secure.

- July 4th, 2018 - The first account of "The Gray Death" is recorded in San Antonio, Texas. Because of it's coinciding date, the coverage was lost in the news behind the "Largest Fireworks Display in History" as they sought to reach the Guinness Book of World Records. A celebrity chef did a segment on a lovely mushroom souffle the next day as a joke about the fungus rumors. Mm, tasty death.

- August, 2018 - A mock vaccine is created by one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world - promising safety from the "Jungle Virus". Few partake at first, but millions will be scrambling for it later - never knowing it was all a hoax to make money before the end of days. Many who did get the shot became sick and weak. Some died. Others, lost their minds and became practically rabid - resulting in "fast zombies" when the fungus claimed their lives.

- August 18th, 2018 - The first reports of the fungal spread are reported in Europe, China, and Africa. They begin locking down their cities and a full decontamination and quarantine are in effect. Africa is lost by the end of the month, China the next month after. There are rumored to be few towns that have survived.

- August 29, 2018 - Washington, DC announces a full state of alert as a staggering percentage of the populous is now infected with the deadly fungus, and there is no cure in sight. People are ordered to remain in their homes and call 911 if an infection is found. Many believed this to be a hoax to set off some political scandal, and so most of the populace was ill-prepared.

- September 9th, 2018 - The infection has spread to the east coast and central states. People flee to Canada and the West Coast, taking the first boats and planes out of every city and town possible. The President and his staff leave for Hawaii. GOARN (Global Outbreak Alert and Response Network) is set into place, but many fear it is already too late to contain the spread.

- September 25th, 2018 - Hector Blackwood and his team lead nearly six thousand survivors and military personnel into the mountains from Denver. They find a home in Haven and begin to set up the perimeter. An electric fence, sniper nests, and more go up to help protect the city from raiders and zombies alike.

- October 1st, 2018 - Judgement Day - Several major cities across the globe are carpet bombed in order to prevent the spread - including Denver. Millions died. Millions rose as the undead. Survivors continued to flee, while others remain and await their horrible end.

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

- 18th - Bad Moon Rising (Jo, Mikaela)

- 29th - In the Beginning: Part I (David Shafer, Xavier Solomon)

September

- 4th - Good Times, Bad Times (Derek, Jo, Mikaela)

- 15th - A Day in the Life (James, Jenna)

- 15th - Highway to Hell (Derek, Jo, Mikaela)

- 28th - Race to the Finish (Pembrokes, Crows)

- 30th - Get Well Soon (Aislin, Duncan, Kori)

October

- 1st - Road to Hell (Kori)

- 4th - Don't Fear the Reaper (Derek, Jo, Mikaela)

- 11th - Night Terrors (Aislin, Duncan, Jack, Kori)

- 13th - One Thing Leads to Another (Chase, Derek, Jo, Mikaela)

November

December

- 5th - Fall from the Skies (Raphael, Tessa)

- 24th - Seasonal Miracles (Raphael, Tessa)

January

- 24th - Caught in the Wilds (Sabrina, Xavier)

February

- 1st - Hang Your Hat (Sabrina, Xavier)

- 14th - Don't Make a Sound (Raphael, Tessa)

March

- 19th - A New Start (Raphael, Tessa)

April

- 5th - Days Gone By (Fallon)

- 21st - What Goes Around (Sabrina, Xavier)

May

- 1st - Where the Lonely Ones Roam (Courtney, Mauston)

- 2nd - Long Trip Alone (Courtney, Mauston)

June

- 6th - Where There is a Will (William, Lorna, Hector)

July

August

September

- 5th - Strong Armed Robbery (Jericho, Valerie)

- 7th - Making My Way Downtown (Gavin, Jericho)

- 8th - The Give and Take (Jericho, Valerie)

- 10th - Cars and Blueberry Pie (Jericho, Valerie)

- 14th - American Muscle and American Girls (Jericho, Valerie)

- 17th - Wholesale Chaos (Jericho, Lorna)

- 21st - Bulletproof Heart (Lorna, Mason)

October

- 10th - Time for a Drink (Fallon, Nathan)

- 16th - Flying Bullets and Scrambled Eggs (Jericho, Lorna, Mason)

- 17th - Drink Irresponsibly (Fallon, Nathan)

- 27th - The (not so) Welcome Wagon (Fallon, Nathan)

November

December

- 15th - Blood on the Snow (Fallon, Nathan)

January

February

March

- 25th - Blood on my Name (Fallon, Nathan)

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

--------------------
If the zombie apocalypse started in Vegas, would it stay in Vegas?
PM Email
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by brittanique of RPG'D