We are an Original Zombie Apocalypse Survival RPG Forum!

"THE GRAY DEATH" - a deadly zombie-creating fungus - has spread across the world, killing nearly 90% of the population and reanimating many of their corpses. The remaining people have been forced to survive on the remnants of a desecrated land. Survivors fight each day to stave off ravenous zombies, deadly fungus, and war-mongering forces seeking their demise.

You must be 18+ to join!
Register with your player name first in ALL CAPS!

Tags and PMs Only!

Jenna Townsend
Played by Sato

James Devlin
Played by Ram

Graverobber - GM
Sato - Admin
Caitlin - Info Mod
Ram - Stat Mod

Sidebar: Dana Coding Help: RCR & RPG'D Skin: Brittanique of RPG'D

Affiliate with us!

Warlands RPG-D Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Modern Nights

UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED image image Supernatural Cyberpunk Forum wdgtd The Supernatural Life RPG ACADEMY X image image image image

Check out our Whiteboard! Check out our Playlist!

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  
GRAVEROBBER -- New comers - please make sure you're reading the rules and registering with your player name first! Visit our discord or PM me if you have any questions. Thx.
SATO -- I'll be around for posting again now if anyone wants to plot!
SATO -- Well the ol' laptop is working again for now, but we're shopping around to find a new one yet!
SATO -- I know. I'm pretty ticked about it too. We're hitting up Best Buy soon so I'll be back in full once a new one is purchased.
RAM -- That's shit. Sorry to hear that, Sato. Hope to have you back, soon!
SATO -- Sorry for my absence - my laptop is officially dead. :(
GRAVEROBBER -- Welcome to the site, Stark!
STARK -- Thanks Sato, hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!
SATO -- Welcome, Stark!
CAITLIN -- Happy New Year, guys and gals!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Add Reply
New Poll

Nav RULES and CONDUCT!
GRAVEROBBER
 Posted: May 14 2015, 02:09 PM

Elite Member
On this bed I lay, losing everything.
I can see my life passing me by.
Was it all too much, or just not enough?
Wake me up, I'm living a nightmare!
Member Inventory: View

RULES GUIDE

Rules and Conduct

Rules and Conduct

Register your player name in ALL CAPS!

You MUST be 18 or older!

NO OoC DRAMA!

Please respect your fellow players, admins, and the site - and expect the same in return. We don't tolerate ignorance or hatred against players for their race, gender, preferences, religion, or political views. No player fighting, trolling, whining, bitching, or hating will be tolerated.

- MATURITY! -

- You MUST be 18 or older. No exceptions.

- Please use spell check and proper grammar.

- Slavery, rape, violence, murder, nudity, sex, gore, and swearing are all allowed in character. There is a potential for all kinds of triggers, and this is your only warning. Please, do not proceed if you can't handle it.

- Character death may occur only with the character's player and/or admin's permission. Yes, characters can die, so play responsibly.

- ACCOUNTS -

- Register Player Account in ALL CAPS!

- Register Character Accounts normally.

- You will have at least two accounts - one for you, and one for each of your characters.

- We don't accept spammy online handles (ie: vampire123killrz, xxdinocularsxrexx) or canon names that don't belong to you (ie: Gandolf, Drizzt, Spock).

- No repeat / double names. Same last names are for relatives only. No, your character name cannot be the same as your player name.

- Don't change the color, font, or alignment of your signature or posts.

- You cannot start making a new character if you still have one in the works in progress.

- You may have as many characters as you like, so long as they're being used. If you are struggling to keep up with your current characters, or if you have not posted with them, staff can deny the acceptance of additional characters.

- CBOX AND DISCORD -

- LEFT CBOX - This box is for Tags and PM alerts only!

- TOP CBOX - Site Chat

- No spam. No advertisements. No email addresses.

- Discord is for site chatting at any time. Please maintain the same decorum there as you would on the site.

- GRAPHICS -

- Avatars are 160 wide x 260 tall.

- Real life images for face claims only.

- No black and white, graffiti, words, candids, paparazzi pictures, art, anime, or full CG.

- NO pictures in the signatures.

- No, you can't use pictures of yourself. Celebrities and models only.

- INACTIVITY -

- We do not keep inactive accounts. If you do not PM your Character Concept to Graverobber after one month of registering, your Player Account will be deleted. Feel free to join again later when you have more time in the future.

- If you're going to be gone for more than a week, tell us in the Absence Board or PM Graverobber.

- Abandoned characters are forfeit, as are their posts, face claims, plots, and items. They will either be placed in the graveyard or adopted out as seen fit by the staff. All characters created on the site belong to the site.

- CHARACTERS -

- No Mary Sues / Gary Stus. Period.

- The admins have the right to accept or deny any character or any aspect about characters that they believe will not fit in the Time of Dying setting.

- All players have ONE MONTH to start a character by PMing Graverobber your character concept, and one month after that to complete it. Failure to do so will result in deletion, as we only keep active players.

- POSTING -

- 300 Word count minimum.

- Please use spell check and watch your grammar.

- Write in third-person, past tense.

- No posting with your character until they are approved.

- Tag the next character in Tag Box (sidebar).

- No metagaming or godmodding.

Codeword: Haven

- When posting this codeword to your sheets, you are agreeing that you have read all the available information and are agreeing to abide by the rules set forth by the site owners. The rules are susceptible to change at any time without warning or notice. Failure to comply with the rules will result in one warning, to be followed by your removal.

Any questions, concerns, or comments, please PM Graverobber.

--------------------
If the zombie apocalypse started in Vegas, would it stay in Vegas?
PM Email
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by brittanique of RPG'D